Ships at sea are exposed to extreme conditions, which is why the materials used must be fit for continuous use and must withstand frequent exposure to cleaning agents and equipment. Other stresses include the torsion of the ship’s hull, vibrations created by the engines and salt water on outside areas. These requirements therefore ask for products which reduce tensions, are heavy duty and resistant.
- Special products for shipbuilding
- Product systems for a variety of substrates and coverings
- Stringent testing of strength and fire protection properties
- Compliance with MED and USCG requirements, supplied complete with the test certificates and conformity declarations required
- Well-known references such as Aida Cruises, Norwegian Cruise Line, Viking River Cruises, Crystal Cruises, and Royal Caribbean International
- Many years of practical experience
- Consistent focus on sustainability and health