PCI Carrament® grey
for natural stones and fully-vitrified coverings
Bedding mortar PCI Carrament grey
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For laying natural stone slabs (also free length).
- For laying large-format fully-vitrified flagstones.
- For leveling irregular substrates before laying tiles.
- PCI Carrament grey also suitable to lay clinker bricks in sewage construction.
- On stairs and dados of houses, in living areas, on electric underfloor heating systems, heated screeds, balconies and terraces, in halls, rooms and corridors of industrial buildings, markets, institutional, service and administration buildings.
features and benefits
- Creamy, workable bedding mortar to be applied by trowel.
- Flexible, compensates fluctuations in temperature and expansions in the substrate.
- Good adhesion to concrete, cement screed and render without pre-wetting or priming.
- Effective crystalline water binding capacity, therefore especially suitable for large-format ceramic flagstones.
- Low shrinkage, no tensions caused by shrinkage between PCI Carrament and natural stone slab even with large mortar bed thicknesses (up to 4 cm).
- Resistant to permanent wetness and frost, multi-purpose use indoors and out, on walls and floors.
- Fast setting, reduces penetration of moisture into the material during the installation thus preventing efflorescence.
- Fast curing, walkable and groutable after approx. 4 hours, able to bear weight after approx. 1 day.
- No staining from the adhesive bed on white marble when using PCI Carrament white in the combined method (buttering-floating).
- PCI Carrament meets the requirements of C2FE in accordance with DIN EN 12004.
- All test certificates are available under www.pci-augsburg.de.