PCI Elritan® 140
for expansion joints in floors exposed to chemicals
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For floors and walls.
- For expansion joints and connection joints in industrial areas and warehouses, industrial kitchens, operating rooms, stairs, machines, terraces, pipe culverts, wood construction and metal construction.
- For grouting insensitive natural stones, e.g. public paved surfaces.
- For joints exposed to chemicals.
features and benefits
- Single component, easy to apply.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
- High tear resistance.
- Resistant to weathering and ageing.
- Non corrosive.
- Chemical resistant (see table "Chemical Resistance").
- Resistant to water, seawater, distilled water, salt solutions, lime water, wastewater, neutral aqueous cleaning agents, aggressive air pollutants.
- Short-term resistance to mineral oil, diesel, kerosine, animal fat, vegetable fat and oil.
- Tested to EN 15651 part 1 and part 4.