PCI Pecimor® DK
for external basement walls and foundations
fields of application
- For walls and floors.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For gluing (full-surface or dot and dab method) insulation boards or drainage boards made of EPS, XPS, e. g styrofoam, or cellular glass on absorbent and non-absorbent substrates, for gluing boards together and for the use as cell-filling coating of cellular glass boards.
- On dry and slightly damp substrates.
- On absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
features and benefits
- Two components, the water of the bitumen emulsion is completely absorbed by PCI Pecimor DK during the curing phase, a reliable and fast curing of the adhesive underneath the insulation boards is therefore guaranteed.
- Temperature resistant (after curing) from ‑20°C to +80°C.
- Resistant to aging, durable protection below ground even after years.
- Chemically curing, also when hermetically sealed.
- Solvent free, no damage to environment and operative by solvent vapors. No danger of fire or explosion. No vapors harmful to health.