for connection joints and cracks in plaster/render
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and overhead application.
- For sealing connection joints between structural components and mounting parts.
- For joints and connections in concrete, aerated concrete, plaster/render, masonry, fiber-cement boards, plasterboards, wooden window frames, door frames, wooden ceilings, shutter boxes and panelings.
features and benefits
- Resistant to weather conditions.
- Self adhesive, unprimed adhesion to various substrates.
- Can be covered with plaster/render, ideal for "invisible" sealings.
- Can be painted over.
- Plasto elastic, dependable elongation up to 10% of joint width.
- Ready to use, easy to apply.
- Meets the requirements of report no. 12 "Dispersion-based joint sealants for aerated concrete components" issued by Bundesverband Porenbetonindustrie e.V. (Federal Association Aerated Concrete Industry).
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS