PCI Barrafix® 920
for medium and heavy loads
fields of application
- Fastening of bolts, threaded rods and anchor plates.
- Anchoring reinforcing steel in drill holes.
- Anchoring in concrete and masonry, solid brick.
- Anchoring of threaded anchors.
features and benefits
- Ready to use.
- Good bond to moist and dry substrates.
- Fast curing due to high early strength and final strength.
- Easy to apply with standard caulking gun.
- Anchoring free of expanding pressure.
- For use at low temperatures.
- Well suited for diamond boreholes.
- Low odor development due to formulation free of styrene and solvents.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Non flammable.
- Performance tested with stainless steel and galvanized steel guaranteed by European certification.