PCI Dichtungsmittel flüssig
for cement screeds, renders, masonry mortars and joint grouts
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Mortar additive for render and gauged render.
- For producing cement mortar and cement screed with reduced absorption of water and low penetration depth of water, with plasticising properties.
- Also suitable for a heated screed.
features and benefits
- Lower penetration depth of water; water-impermeable screed and render can be produced.
- Plasticising properties, better workability and easier application of screed, render, mortar and joint grout.
- Helps improve frost resistance, less damages to screed, render and joint grout for masonry caused by frost.
- Helps improve resistance to water aggressive against concrete (see also DIN 4030-1).
- Helps reduce efflorescence, unsightly staining is reduced or even prevented.
- Chloride free, no ingredients which stimulate corrosion according to the test report issued by Forschungs- und Materialprüfanstalt Baden-Wurttemberg (Research and Material Testing Institute Baden-Wuerttemberg).