PCI Flexmörtel® S1
for all ceramic coverings
All test certificates are available under www.pci-augsburg.eu
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use on walls and floors.
- For the flexible laying of tiles and slabs.
- For laying cement screeds with a residual moisture ≤4% CM*
- For laying ceramic tiles on all PCI bonded screeds.
- For laying tiles on heated screeds.
- For laying tiles in swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet rooms and cold storage depots.
- For laying tiles on mastic asphalt screed (only indoors) and all cement-based and gypsum-based substrates, glass mosaic and porcelain mosaic, firmly adhering PVC coverings and old ceramic coverings.
- For laying polyurethane foam boards at basement walls in contact with the ground (perimeter insulation) on render/plaster, concrete, brickwork and waterproofing slurry; for mineral fibre boards (e.g. Isover or Rockwool), for cut rigid foam boards (e.g. polystyrene), for extruded rigid foam boards.
- For the repair of irregular walls and floors prior to laying tiles and slabs.
features and benefits
- Meets C2TE S1 requirements to DIN EN 12004 and "guideline for flexible mortar".
- Flexible, compensates elongations of the substrate due to variations in temperature and shrinkage.
- High non-sag properties, even with heavy slabs.
- For adhesive bed thicknesses from 1 to 10 mm.
- Very low emissions, GEV EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- Low in chromates to TRGS 613.
- Waterproof and temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C, multi-purpose use indoors and out on walls and floors.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS