under ceramic tiles in showers and bathrooms
With official test certificates.
fields of application
- Liquid waterproofing membrane to be applied by roller, brush or trowel.
- For indoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For use class A0 in accordance with ZDB leaflet "Verbundabdichtungen" (bonded waterproofing) not covered in the official test certificate.
- For use class A Wall in accordance with the test principles to issue an official test certificate.
- For water exposure class W0-I, W1-I, W2-I (wall) in accordance with DIN 18534.
- For use up to use class W4 to Austrian standard B 3407.
- For wet areas subject to non-pressing water such as bathrooms, showers in residential buildings, hotels, old people's homes and hospitals.
- On moisture-sensitive, absorbent substrates, e.g. plaster, gypsum block, gypsum fiber board, plasterboard, particle board, anhydrite screed in moist and wet areas subject to common domestic use.
- On mineral absorbent substrates, e.g. concrete, screed, render, aerated concrete, cementitious wall levelers such as PCI Pericret and/or PCI Nanocret FC and self-levelers, e.g. PCI Periplan Fein and PCI Periplan.
features and benefits
- Water impermeable, protects moisture-sensitive substrates.
- Flexible, compensates tensions, substrate deformations, temperature variations and vibrations.
- Crack bridging, high reliability even if cracks in the substrate form at a later stage.
- Ready to use, easy to apply by roller, brush or trowel.
- Two colors, for easier visual control of the layer thickness.
- Resistant to lime water, ensures adhesion between protective coating and mortar if the adhesive bed is constantly exposed to moisture.
- Solvent free, no harmful risk to the environment, can be used without any harmful health risks.
- Meets the test principles to issue an official test certificate for bonded waterproofing in combination with the adhesives PCI Carraflex, PCI Carrament, PCI Flexmörtel S1, PCI Flexmörtel S1 Rapid, PCI Flexmörtel S1 Flott, PCI FT Extra, PCI FT Flex, PCI Nanolight, PCI Nanolight White.
All test certificates are available under www.pci-augsburg.de.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS