PCI Novoment® Light
for cement screeds with low dead weight
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For areas exposed to permanent wetness.
- For light bonded screeds and screeds installed on an isolating or insulating layer.
- Light mortar for refurbishment of concrete floors and cement screeds.
- For layer thickness from 20 to 80 mm.
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
features and benefits
- Can be tiled after approx. 1 day, walkable after approx. 6 hours.
- Ready-mixed mortar, therefore no on-site mixing with sand required.
- Low density, therefore ideal for refurbishing old buildings or renovation at a later stage.
- Low consumption, approx. 10 kg/m² and cm layer thickness.
- Long processing time, can be worked over and smoothed for approx. 1 hour despite short curing time.
- Insensitive to moisture.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS