PCI Pecitape® Silent
for preventing sound transmission
fields of application
- For indoor use.
- On concrete floors, floating screeds or screeds on an isolating layer, wooden floorboards and particle boards, old ceramic tiles and natural stones.
- For the transition area floor/wall to prevent sound transmission when applying flowable floor levellers (e.g. PCI Periplan, PCI Periplan Fein), non-sag fairing coats and tile adhesives (e.g. PCI Flexmörtel, PCI Nanolight, PCI Nanoflott light) or parquet or flooring adhesives to all suitable substrates.
- For preventing three-sided adhesion at elastic edge joints.
- Especially for renovation works.
features and benefits
- Non-rotting polyethylene foamed material.
- Self adhesive on clean substrates, therefore easy and reliable application.
- Prevents sound transmission due to "placeholder function", bedding mortars and levelling mortars cannot spread to edge joints.
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS