- Fast setting, crack-free curing:
- PCI Polyfix plus after approx. 5 minutes
- PCI Polyfix plus L after approx. 25 minutes
- Can be exposed to vehicular traffic after approx. 2 hours.
- Can be processed from +1°C.
- Easy to apply, time saving, no supporting wedge necessary due to excellent non-sag properties.
- To be mixed manually or mechanically.
- No primer or bonding agent required.
- High compressive strength and bending tensile strength, reliable and stable anchoring.
- Waterproof, resistant to weather conditions, frost and de-icing salt, multi-purpose use indoors and out.
- Sulphate resistant.
- Permanent resistance to heavy chemical attack of exposition class XWW3 to DIN 19573 (tested at ph 4.0).
- Chloride free, does not cause corrosion to steel.
- Abrasion resistant, meets the requirements as WW grout in accordance with DIN 19573.
- Concrete grey after curing.
- Water impermeable from 10 mm layer thickness up to head of water of 5 m.
- Waterproofing mortar and for concave mouldings in accordance with DIN 18533.
- For drinking water application with official test certificate to DVGW worksheet W 347 / W 270.
- Certified to EN 1504-3 class R3.
Note: Listed as reprofiling and construction mortar at Tiefbauamt Graubuenden (Civil Engineering Office in Grisons/Switzerland).
packaging: 25-kg-bag/ 20-kg-pail