PCI Barraseal® Turbo
for external basement walls, foundations and concrete elements
With official test certificates in accordance with the test principles for mineral waterproofing slurry, flexible polymer-modified thick coating and transition to concrete components with high water penetration resistance. Surface protective system OS 5b in accordance with RiLi SIB.
fields of application
- For indoors, outdoors, walls and floors.
- For waterproofing basement walls, foundations and concrete structures to DIN 18533 class W1-E.
- As waterproofing layer against pressing water in accordance with the test principles for mineral waterproofing slurry, flexible polymer-modified thick coating and transition to concrete components with high water penetration resistance.
- As a damp proof course under walls to DIN 18533 class W4-E.
- As waterproofing transitions of water-impermeable components and lost formwork.
- As a flexible waterproofing layer to DIN 18533 class W4-E.
- As surface protection system of clas OS 5b to RiLi SiB.
- As surface / chloride protection to EN 1504-2 (table 5) for reinforced steel.
- As waterproofing of a reservoir to DIN 18535 up to a water column height of 10 meters (W1-B, W2-B).
- For bonding protection boards, drain boards and insulation boards.
- For crack-bridging waterproofing of old damaged basement waterproofing layers.
features and benefits
- 2 component, flexible reactive waterproofing membrane for basement walls, foundations and concrete elements against soil moisture, standing seepage water and pressing water.
- Radon tight: For a high level of health protection.
- For multiple use: as bonding slurry, waterproofing of surfaces, foundation walls, horizontal surfaces, for bonding drainage boards and insulation boards and as a surface protection for concrete elements.
- 2 mm crack bridging according to test principles for flexible polymer-modified thick coating, crack class R3.
- Meets all requirements as a surface protection of class OS 5b in accordance with the guideline for reinforced steel.
- Easy to apply by spray gun, roller, brush or trowel.
- Fast setting, for work under time pressure.
- Curing control: ready for next layer when the color has changed.
- Reliable bond, for use on mineral substrates and bituminous substrates.
- Water vapor permeable, resistant to UV, aging and weather conditions.
- Efficient: High dry layer thickness of approx. 90% of the amount of material applied.
- Can be painted over and plastered over.
- Resistant to frost, frost/de-icing salt and permeable: protects against harmful salts such as chloride.