for walls and floors
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For priming prior to applying flowable floor levellers (e.g. PCI Periplan or PCI Periplan Fein), non-sag floor levellers and other mortars and anhydrite screeds which set through hydration.
- For priming walls of aerated concrete and brickwork prior to applying plaster and lime gypsum plaster.
- For priming absorbent substrates to protect subsequent material from rapid drying.
- For priming anhydrite screeds and building boards.
- For priming mastic asphalt screeds prior to the application of PCI tile adhesives.
- For strengthening mealy, absorbent screed surfaces and plasters indoors before laying tiles and mosaic.
- Acting as a moisture barrier and primer for plaster, plaster slabs, gypsum fibre boards, plaster boards, aerated concrete, concrete, asphalt, render and brickwork before tiling and wallpapering.
features and benefits
- Solvent free to TRGS 610; Giscode D 1.
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC 1.
- EU 2004/42/IIA(g)(50/30): < 15 g/l.
- Improves the strength and solidity of substrates and helps increase adhesion of tiles, plaster and wallpaper.
- Reliable adhesion of PCI tile adhesives to surfaces primed with PCI Gisogrund.
- Protects thin-bed mortars and levelling compounds from rapid drying on absorbent substrates, extends the open time, improves adhesion and prevents formation of cracks caused by shrinkage.
- Prevents formation of blowholes and rapid drying when levelling floors with e.g. PCI Periplan or PCI Periplan Fein.
- Protects calcium sulphate screeds / anhydrite screeds from forming ettringite.
- Enables wallpaper to be easily removed.
- Complies with the guidelines issued by Bundesverband der Gipsbauplatten- und Gipsindustrie (German gypsum industry association).
- Blue dye for good coverage control.
- EMICODE: EC1