- Single component.
- Ready to use.
- High resistance to frost and frost/de-icing salt.
- High early and final strength.
- Fast curing, even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Long working time combined with fast curing, can therefore be exposed to vehicular traffic after 2 hours at +20°C.
- Can be coated with reaction resins at an early stage.
- Low shrinkage.
- Resistant to heavy-duty mechanical loads.
- Low in chromates and free of chloride.
- Certified in accordance with EN 1504-3 R4.
Note: Please follow the instructions for mixing PCI Repafast® Fluid.