PCI Repaflow® USM
for bedding foundations and machines
fields of application
- For bedding structures made of steel and concrete.
- For connecting concrete with steel and precast concrete.
- For bedding wooden frames to produce a force-fit bond with the floor slab.
- For grouting vertical and horizontal precast concrete construction joints.
- For grouting cavities and gaps.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For layer thickness from 15 to 50 mm.
- Can be blended with gravel for higher layer thickness (4 to 8 mm).
features and benefits
- Ready to use.
- Controlled expansion.
- Resistant to frost and de-icing salt.
- Chloride free, does not cause corrosion to steel.
- High early strength and final strength.
- Maximum grain size 4 mm.
- In accordance with compressive strength K70.
- Certified to DIN EN 13813.