PCI Epoxigrund 390
on absorbent and non-absorbent substrates
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- Primer for PCI sealings and PCI coatings on cementitious substrates, mastic asphalt screeds, ceramic tiles, synthetic resin coatings and wooden substrates.
- Primer for floors in the interior before applying floor levellers/fairing coats, also when subsequently gluing parquet flooring on
- concrete floors, cement screeds, calcium sulphate screeds, magnesite screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds
- ceramic tiles and synthetic resin coatings
- wooden substrates
- substrates with residues of dispersion, reaction resin, water soluble (e.g. spent sulphite liquor adhesive) and bitumen adhesives.
- Suitable as leveller and/or fairing coat when mixed with silica sand.
- As a binding agent for producing screeds, repair mortars and drain mortars based on epoxy resin.
- Suitable for the use on ships; meets the requirements of Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 96/98/EC.
features and benefits
- Low viscosity, reliable bond of subsequent coatings and/or sealings.
- Impermeable sealing of pores, prevents air bubbles from ascending from the substrate into the top coat.
- Moisture barrier (two coats necessary) up to a residual moisture ≤ 7 CM% in the substrate of cement screeds, on underfloor heatings up to a residual moisture ≤ 5 CM%, when used as a primer before applying floor levellers with textile and resilient flooring or parquet to be subsequently laid.
- Solvent free to TRGS 610, no damage to environment and operative due to solvent vapours, no danger of fire or explosion.
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC 1.
- EU 2004/42/IIA(j)(550/500): < 200 g/l (PCI Epoxigrund 390).
- EU 2004/42/IIA(j)(550/500): < 100 g/l (PCI Epoxigrund Rapid).
PCI Epoxigrund Rapid
- Fast curing, subsequent work can be continued after approx. 3 ½ hours.
- As binding agent for producing screeds, repair mortars and drain mortars based on epoxy resin and able to be quickly used.
- Suitable as cast resin for the force-transmitting sealing of cracks in screed surfaces.