especially for vitrified tiles and non-vitrified tiles
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For grouting narrow joints in e.g. mosaic coverings and also wide joints in split clinker slabs.
- For non-vitrified tiles, vitrified tiles, split tiles, porcelain mosaic, glass mosaic, glass tiles, brick tiles and terracotta; also suitable for fully-vitrified tiles.
- In residential areas, bathrooms, showers, on balconies, terraces, facades, in public and commercial areas subject to frequent wetness, e.g. shower facilities, saunas, toilets. In showrooms and presentation areas.
- On heated screeds, dry screeds, precast concrete elements, plasterboards, gypsum blocks, particle boards, wooden floorboards and areas subject to extreme variations in temperature.
features and benefits
- With unique binding agent combination and nanotechnology, for joints with a high optical demand.
- Surface repellent to water and dirt due to minimal absorption of water.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN EFFECT due to special additives.
- Good workability, creamy and workable consistency.
- Frost resistant, multi-use application indoors and out, on walls and floors.
- Flexible, compensates variations in temperature.
- Crack-free curing, the joint does not crack and break open.
- Low in chromates.
- Test certificate: building material class A2 (non-combustible building material to DIN 4102).
All test certificates are available under www.pci-augsburg.de.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS