PCI Nanofug® Premium
for all tiles and natural stones
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For joint width from 1 - 10 mm.
- For all ceramic tiles, glass mosaic and glass tiles.
- For all natural stones.
- In residential areas, bathrooms, showers, on balconies, terraces, facades, in public and commercial areas subject to frequent wetness, e.g. shower facilities, saunas, toilets. In showrooms and presentation areas.
- On heated screeds, dry screeds, precast concrete elements, plasterboards, gypsum blocks, particle boards, wooden floorboards and areas subject to extreme variations in temperature.
features and benefits
- Easy-to-clean effect for easier cleaning.
- Increased resistance against acidic household cleaners.
- Improved protection against certain types of mildew and microorganisms.
- Convenient working within approx. 40 minutes.
- Fast setting, but no hardening on the surface.
- Fine surface and brilliant colouring.
- Corresponds to CG2 WA to DIN 13888:2009.
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- Low in chromates.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS